2. Copyright and Trademark Notice; Proprietary Materials. The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to all text, software, images, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, creative materials, advertisements, commercials, film clips, video, music, sound, names, logos and trademarks (“Proprietary Materials”), are, unless otherwise indicated, the property of Richmond Jazz Society, Inc. (“Company”), Company’s parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, clients of any of the foregoing or third-party licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States of America and other countries. Any use of this Site and/or the Proprietary Materials, except as expressly set forth herein, including reproduction, modification, distribution, dissemination, retransmission broadcasting, republication, reprinting or reposting, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you many not, without Company’s prior written permission, “mirror” any Proprietary Materials on any other server. The Proprietary Materials may include materials owned by third parties, and any use of any such materials is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent is also obtained from the owner of such materials. Proprietary Materials include the names, trademarks and trade names under which Company does business (including VAJazz.org and Richmond Jazz Society, Inc.) and are protected by the laws of the United States of America and other countries. Proprietary Materials also include the names, trademarks and trade names of Company’s parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and of third parties, including clients of Company, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and are protected by the laws of the United States and other countries. Any unauthorized use of such names, trademarks or trade names is strictly prohibited absent the prior written consent of Company and/or the relevant third party.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND EVERYTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, INFORMATION, GRAPHICS AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANYTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANYTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES UNDER ARTICLE 2 OF THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO THE SITE OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
4. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE.
5. Linked Websites. Company does not review or monitor any websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. Your use of such linked websites is at your own risk. In addition, the existence of a link between the Site and another website shall not constitute the endorsement by Company (or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, or any client of any of the foregoing) of the owner or proprietor of such linked website or of any products or services of such owner or proprietor, nor shall it constitute an endorsement by the owner or proprietor of such linked website of Company, its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, any client of any of the foregoing, or the products or services of any of the foregoing.
6. Company’s Privacy Statement.
a. Company’s postal address is PO Box 25723 Richmond, VA 23220
b. Company can be reached via e-mail at Rjs@vajazz.org, or by telephone at (804) 643-1972.
c. When you visit the Site, Company collects and stores only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Site. Company uses this information for internal purposes only, including to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of the Site, and to help make the Site more useful to visitors.
d. If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail to Company, Company also collects and stores your e-mail address and any other information provided by you in your e-mail address. If you provide Company with your postal address, Company may contact you and/or send you information via your postal address. If you provide Company with your telephone number, Company may contact you by telephone. If you do not want Company to contact you or send you information by e-mail, postal mail and/or telephone please let Company know by sending e-mail to Company at the above address. If you would like to change any of the information that you have provided to Company, please let Company know by sending an e-mail to Company at the above address. If you would like Company to remove you from its database, please let Company know by sending an e-mail to Company at the above address.
e. Please note that Company cannot guarantee the security of any data or information you send to Company.
f. Company does not make available any information that Company collects from you to any organizations or companies other than Company’s parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
7. Governing Law and Venue. The Terms and the use of the Site and anything contained on the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, giving no effect to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of The Commonwealth of Virginia with respect to any dispute or controversy regarding these Terms or arising out of or related to use of the Site, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction in any such action.
8. Questions or comments regarding the Site and the information contained on the Site should be directed to Company at the above address.
9. The Site, and all creative and technical design, text, graphics, interfaces, interactive elements thereof and the selection and arrangement thereof on the Site, are © 2016 Richmond Jazz Society. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.